This time Pitru Paksha begins on September 10, 2022. Every year on the full moon day of Bhadrapada, Shradh Paksha begins and lasts for 16 days. If you have Pitra Dosh in your Kundli progress is blocked in every way or you are facing mortal sufferings in life then this time if you try 5 surefire remedies from Lal Kitab in Shradh Paksha then Pitra Dosh will end immediately.
Panchbali Karma: Panchbali Karma is played at Shradh. That is, food is given to five living beings. Bali does not mean offering sacrifices but also providing food. Gobali, dog sacrifice, Kakabali, Devadibili and Piplikadi are performed at Shradh. During Pitru Paksha, the cocoons should be fed daily. It is believed that our ancestors came to earth in the form of crows. Only after this should the Brahmins have food.
1. First remedy: Collect coins in equal amounts from all family members and donate them to the temple. This means that if you take 10 coins from your pocket, collect 10-10 coins from everyone else in the house and donate them to the temple. If you have a grandfather, go donate with him. Make this donation on Thursday.
2. Second Remedy: Bread should be given to crows, birds, dogs and cows continuously for 16 days. Keep giving roti to anyone from the above four in time.
3. Third Remedy: For 16 consecutive days, burn camphor in the house in the morning and evening at the time of Sandhya Vandana and mix ghee with jaggery and give its incense.
4. Fourth recourse: Offer water to the Peepal or Banyan tree. Continue applying saffron tilak. Chanting Lord Vishnu’s mantras, reciting Shrimad Bhagwat Geeta, Pitradosh leaves. Ekadashi fasts should be strictly observed.
5. Fifth Remedy: On Pitru Paksha, the daily bath in the sacred river must be done regularly and the tarpan must be done in the name of the ancestors. For this, the ancestors had to offer water by putting barley, black sesame and a red flower facing south. The act of offering salvation to the ancestors is called Shradh and the act of offering mixed water to Tandul or Til is called Tarpan.
Pind Daan is also played during Pitru Paksha. Pind Daan is also prominent in Pitru Paksha. According to the usual method, Pind Daan is made by mixing rice, cow’s milk, ghee, jaggery and honey and they are offered to the ancestors. This Pind Daan is also of a certain kind. It is a religious belief that the ancestors have long been satisfied with the body made of rice.